Only for Admin

Paragraph / short composition on : Television and My college campus

In the modern times there is hardly any person who has not heard of or seen a television set. So, it is not very import to define it, nor is it necessary to describe how it functions. This strange invention of science is now-a-days the most widely used media of communication on propaganda. Not only that, it is w part and parcel of our daily life as it is inseparably linked with recreation. it broadcasts dramas, movies, educational programs, comedy series, documentaries, and  other attractive packages. It builds consciousness among people about the current affairs of the country as well as the world. In a word, it gives both knowledge and pleasure. But one thing cannot be left unmentioned in this regard that is about the satellite TV which has caught on at present. Unquestionably, it has done much good to us by exposing us to the cultures of various societies. But still it is contended that much of the preaching and cultural attack is very harmful to our society.

My college campus
One can hardly think of a college without an adjoining campus. In fact, most students who skip into college life from an earlier stage differentiate it more from a psychological point of view than from a functional. And it is, in most of the cases, the college campus which makes them think so. As for myself„ I am fond of my college especially because it has a huge campus full of trees herbs and flower plants. There is a playground which is very dear to us all. During tiffin times as well as before and after class-hours, we enjoy sitting under the tree shades, gossiping and sometimes discussing important things. On special days we decorate our campus eye-catchingly. Our campus is not, unfortunately, free from ill-motived student politics and frequent clashes. Sometimes it turns into a territory of terror. But we have become accustomed to such nuisance to some extent. So, despite this bad side, my college campus is a part and parcel of my daily life; there is hardly and day when I do not mix with my friends here to enjoy some time. I am proud of my college campus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments