Only for Admin

Paragraph / short composition on : My Hobby

My Hobby



Everyone must have a hobby, goes the saying. So have I. My hobby is photography, I have, so say, become addicted to it. Almost every week I go on an outing in remote villages, sometimes in distant parts of the country, to take photographs of things of my interest. Natural scenery, different life styles of different peoples, wild animals and such things are the main objects of my interest. I have, to be frank, a peculiar mania: enjoy the reality most when I find an opportunity to see it in picture. I dream of reality, and I take pleasure in considering it a dream. My photographs makes me plunge into such a multi-color dreamland. At times, however, I arrange for a show of the best of my works, which people appreciate and give me encouragement. Hobby as we all know, is for the pleasure of life, and not for a living. Yet my hobby sometimes pays me financially. Consequently, I hardly ever face any financial crisis in continuing my work. I am proud of my hobby, not just because it gives me pleasure, but because others also enjoy my creation. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments